Dr. Ogbobe is an experienced, competent and well-trained researcher in the fields relating to computing, information systems, technology management and engineering, with expertise in flight simulation, space docking and electrohydraulic simulation and testing systems. He is a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and is a registered Engineer with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
He is currently the Director of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at the National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI), prior to this, he has worked at Federal Institute of Industrial Research Oshodi (FIIRO) and Technology Incubation Centres, Nnewi and Enugu in different capacities. His hobbies include: reading, researching and meeting people. He is married with lovely children.
1. O. Ogbobe, B.O. Ugwuishiwu, C.O. Orishagbemi, and A.O. Ani. Design, Construction and Evaluation of Motorised Okra Slicer, Nigeria Journal of Technology, Vol. 26 (2), 2007, pp. 42-49
2. Ikechukwu C. Ezema, Peter O. Ogbobe, Augustine D. Omah, Initiatives and strategies for Development of Nanotechnology in Nations: a lesson for Africa and other least developed countries. Nanoscale Res Lett Nanoscale Res Lett 2014 20;9 (1):133. Epub 2014 Mar 20.
3. Christopher C. Ihueze, Christian E. Okafor and Peter O. Ogbobe. Finite Design for Critical Stresses of Compressed Biomaterials under Transportation, international conference on mechanical engineering, IAENG, WCE, London, UK, July 29-30, 2013
4. Christopher C. Ihueze, Charles C. Okpala, Christian E. Okafor and Peter O. Ogbobe. Robust Design and Optimization of Production Wastes: an Application for Industries, World Academy of Science Engineering and Technology, Issue 76, page 897- 90, 2013.
5. Yang, Q Huang, H Jiang, O. Ogbobe Peter, J Han,. PD control with gravity compensation for hydraulic 6-DOF parallel manipulator, Mechanism and Machine theory 45 (4), 666-677, 2010.
6. Ogbobe Peter, ZhengMao Ye, Jiang Hongzhou, Yang Chifu, Han Junwei. Formulation and evaluation of coupling effects between degrees of freedom motion of parallel robots. Volume 35, Issue 2, , Page 143-175,
7. Yang, S Zheng, Ogbobe O. Peter, J Han,. Model-Based Control of Spatial 6-DOF Hydraulic Parallel Robot Manipulator Advanced Science Letters 4 (4-5), 4-5, 201.
8. Ogbobe, P. Hongzhou, J., He, J.F., Chifu, Y. and Han, J., Analysis of Coupling Effects on Hydraulic Controlled 6 Degrees of Freedom Parallel Manipulator Using Joint Space Inverse Mass Matrix International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, 2009. Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China, ICICTA ’09. Second 2, 2009, pp. 845~848.
9. Ogbobe, P.; Ye Zhengmao; Jiang Hongzhou; Han Junwei, Analytical Formulation of Coupling Effects Matrix Between Degrees of Freedom Motion of Parallel Robots, International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, Changsha, Hunan (ICICTA), 2 2010 , 711~714, 2010.
10. Ogbobe, Peter O.，Ye ZhengMao， Jiang Hongzhou ，Chifu Yang and Han Junwei, Modal space decoupled controller for hydraulically driven six degree of freedom parallel robot, 2010 2nd International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE), Kyoto, Japan, 1-3 Vol.1, V1-280~V1-284, Aug. 2010.
11. Ogbobe, P., Ye Zengmao, Jiang Hongzhou, Chifu Yang, Han Junwei, Design of Computer Simulation Model for the Analysis of Coupling Effects between Actuators for hydraulically driven six degree of freedom parallel Manipulators, 2010 International Conference on Computer Aided Manufacturing and Design (CMD 2010), Hong Kong, China, November 1~2, 2010.
12. Yang, C., Huang, Q., Ogbobe, P.O. and Han, J. Forward Kinematics Analysis of Parallel Robots using Global Newton Raphson Method, International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA), Changsha, Hunan, vol. 3, 2009, pp. 407~410.
13. Shen Gang , He Jing-feng , Peter O. and Han Jun-wei ; Zhao Kai ; Xu Enyong Application of Cascade Control System for Density Adjustment of Starch Production-Line, International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation. ICMTMA ’09, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, 11-12 April 2009, vol. 1, pp.775 ~778, 2009.
14. Chifu Yang, Zhengmao Ye, O. Ogbobe Peter, Junwei Han, Modeling and Simulation of Spatial 6-DOF Parallel Robots Using Simulink and SimMechanics, International Asia Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation, and Robotics (CAR’09), Thailand, IEEE Press, vol. 4, pp. 81~84, 2009.
15. Chifu Yang, Shutao Zheng, O Peter, and Junwei Han，Approximate feedback linearization control for high precision hydraulic parallel machine tool. Advanced Materials Research, 148-149, pp 126-129, 2010.
16. Chifu Yang, Shutao Zheng, O. Ogbobe Peter, Qitao Huang, and Junwei Han. Approximate Feedback Linearization Control for Spatial 6-DOF Hydraulic Parallel Manipulator. The Open Mechanical Engineering Journal, 2011, 5, 117-123 117 1874-155X/11, 2011.
17. Chifu Yang Junwei Han · Shutao Zheng ·O. Ogbobe Peter. Dynamic modeling and computational efficiency analysis for a spatial 6-DOF parallel motion system. Nonlinear Dyn . DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-0043-1, 2011.
18. Chifu Yang, Shutao Zheng, Ogbobe Peter, and Junwei Han. Model-Based Control of Spatial 6-DOF Hydraulic Parallel Robot Manipulator. Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 4, 1–4, 2011.
19. F. Yang, Q.T. Huang, O.O. Peter, JW Han. Singular value decomposition control of electro-hydraulically driven parallel robot. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011.
20. CF Yang, ST Zheng, O.O Peter, JW Han, XJ Lan. Adaptive robust control for spatial hydraulic parallel industrial robot. Procedia Engineering, 2011.
PID control with gravity compensation for hydraulic 6-DOF parallel manipulator by Chifu Yang, Junwei Han, O.Ogbobe Peter and Qitao Huang in the book “PID Control, Implementation and Tuning” edited by Tamer Mansour, ISBN 978-953-307-166-4, InTech, April 4, 2011