Name: Mr. Nura Manzoh
Position: Centre Manager
Rank: Assistant Director
Qualification: B.Sc (Zoology), Masters in Env. Mgt & Control (MEMC)
Phone No: +234 806 967 1003; +234 708 338 8216
Early Life and Education
Nura Manzoh was born on 28th December, 1976 in Daura, Daura Local Government Area, Katsina State. He had his Primary and Secondary education at Islamiyya Primary School Daura and Government Science Secondary School Dutsin-Ma respectively between 1984 – 1995. He attended Bayero University Kano from 1997 to 2002 and graduated with B.Sc. Zoology and equally holds a Masters in Environmental Management and Control (MEMC) from the same Bayero University Kano.
Presently, he is occupying the position of Centre Manager/Assistant Director, Technology Incubation Centre (TIC), Katsina, under the purview of the National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI), of the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (FMSTI). Before his appointment to the post of substantive Centre Manager, TIC Katsina, he acted in that capacity from July 2019 to January 2020.
Prior to his joining NBTI on transfer, he worked as a Chief Scientific Officer in the Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences (HBS) of the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (FMSTI), Abuja from where he was seconded to the National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) Abuja.
Before his Secondment to NBTI, he joined the service of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST) through the Federal Civil service Commission (FCSC) starting as a Scientific Officer II (GL 08) in 2004 and rose through the ranks to the position of a Chief Scientific Officer (GL 14).
Mr. Nura Manzoh has attended well over 30 Conferences, Workshops and Seminars. Some of these include the following:
- Training on Technical Support for Post Incubatees (Training of Mentees) Year 2022 Edition; NBTI Zone ‘B’, Zonal Office, Kano, 26th-27th, March, 2023.
- Essentials of Service Delivery in Public Service, Federal Secretariat Complex, Block D Conference Hall, 4th – 5th October, 2022.
- Workshop on Enhancing the Knowledge and Skills of Science, Technology and Innovation (S,T&I) Experts for Establishment of Science and Technology Parks in the Region; Access Int. Hotel, Kaduna, Nigeria, 16th - 20th November, 2015.
- Strategies for Managing Research and Development in Public and Private Sectors, Abuja, 27th – 31st January, 2014.
- Memorandum, Speech and Minute Writing Techniques and Skills, Royal Dream Hotel, Keffi, Nassarawa State, 24th – 28th July, 2013.
- Capacity Building on Effective Implementation of the New National Science, Technology and Innovation (S,T&I) Policy, Abuja, 21st – 23rd November, 2012.
- Training Workshop on Project Management, Organization and Procedure, Keffi, Nassarawa State, 23rd-27th July, 2012.
- Advanced MS-Office Course, Galaxy Backbone Abuja, April/May 2012.
- Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3) Training, Digital Bridge Institute, 21st Nov.-9th Dec. 2011.
- Summer Short Course on Tropical Plant Biotechnology, Ibadan, July, 2010.
- In-house training for Scientific Officers in Federal Ministry of Science Technology, Abuja. 2008.
- National Workshop on the Review of the National Policy on Environment and the Draft Bill on the National Environmental Management. Abuja, 2007.
- National Workshop on Technology Needs Assessment (TNA). Jos - Plateau, 2007.
- Training Workshop on Cottage Level Production of High Quality Cassava Flour (HQCF) and Glucose Syrup from Cassava. Abuja 2007.
- National Workshop on Sensitization of Stakeholders for Optimal Use of the Gamma Irradiation Facility, Sheda Science and Technology Complex (SHESTCO).Abuja, 2007.
- 2ND Expert Workshop of the Action Committee on Raw Materials (ACRM). Abuja, 2006.
- National Workshop on Advance Manufacturing Technology (AMT), Abuja 2006.
- National Conference on Clean Air Through Clean Fuels and Vehicles in Nigeria. Abuja 2006.
- NEPAD Fish for All Summit, Abuja 2005