Hussaini Abdulrahman Bakori (born in March 1978) is the Centre Manager/Assistant Director (Commercial) Technology Incubation Centre Birnin kebbi of National Board for Technology Incubation under the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation. He isproactive and achievement oriented with eighteen years of marketing and leadership experience with special emphasis on organizational growth.
Early Life and Education
Mr. Hussaini Abdulrahman Bakori was born in Katsina, Katsina State and hails from Katsina, KatsinaState, North -West Nigeria. He attended Hali Nursery and Primary School Kaduna from 1983 to 1991. He further went to Nigerian Military School, Zaria Kaduna State from 1991 to 1996. He then proceeded to Nigerian Defence Academy Zaria, Kaduna state from 1998 to 2002 where he Obtained a Bachelor's degree in economics and currently awaiting result on MBA at Usman Danfodio University Sokoto, Sokoto State.
He was employed as Commercial Officer II in February 2005 at The National Board for Technology Incubation Abuja under the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation after military service. he was posted to Technology Incubation Centre, Lagos. He was later posted to Technology Incubation Centre Sokoto in 2007 where he served as HOD commercial, He was transferred from TIC Sokoto to TIC Gusau in 2010 where he served for over ten years and was later posted to TIC Katsina in 2019 where he also served as HOD commercial.
He was instrumental to various growths associated with Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in both Lagos, Sokoto, Gusau, and Katsina where he served through effective collaborations, trainings, mentorship, etc. He has written several business plans for entrepreneurs that aided them access loan capital from Commercial Banks. In the commercialisation of R&D Results and nurturing of budding entrepreneurs which is the main focus of the Technology Incubation Programme (TIP), he ensured that Commercial Department made very meaningful contributions towards the growth of entrepreneurs and Technology Incubation Programme at large.
He rose through the ranks and in 2022 he was promoted to the post of Assistant Director Commercial and appointed the Centre Manager Technology Incubation Centre Birnin kebbi.
Workshops and Trainings Attended
He has attended several trainings and workshops namely:
- Training on Entrepreneurship Development Katsina, 2020.
- International Training Program on Promotion, Innovation and Entrepreneurship through Incubation India, 2016.
- Workshop on Promoting Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2016.
- Fundamentals of computer operating system, Microsoft Packages, email and Internet (NIIT), 2014.
- A Workshop on Technological entrepreneurship and new business development, 2010.
- Base Certificate in Desktop Publishing (NIIT), 2010.
- Workshop on Effective report writing, 2010.
- A workshop on Technology, Planning Entrepreneurship and SMEs Management. (NACETEM), 2009.
- Work Ethics and Organization Productivity (ITF), 2009.