Ibrahim Ndanusa, was born to the family of Mandzwakwa - Nupe House on 10th day of October, 1970 in Bida town of Bida Local Government Area of Niger State, Nigeria.
He started his Educational at Kansanagi Primary School from 1976 to 1982 there he proceed to Government College Bida from 1982 to 1988. He later proceed to College of Administrative and Business Studies Bida from 1990 to 1992 where he obtained certificate in Secretarial Studies and between 1993 to 1995 he also obtained Diploma in Accounting and Audit, Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma from 2000 to 2004 where he also obtained BSC. Accounting (2003) Msc Financial Management 2004, ANAN 2011, PGDE Measurement and Evaluation 2017 M.Tech Administrative and Planning 2019.
Joined the services of Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in the year 1999 to 2004 as an accountant and later to National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) where he rose to the position of Assistant Director Accounts and Centre Manager Technology Incubation Centre, Bauchi.
Ibrahim Ndanusa attended several training / Seminar such as :
- Workshop on preparing the Civil/ Public Service for Challenge of Democratic Governance 13th to 17th December 1999
- Workshop on Accounts and Treasuring Management 2nd to 4th November 1999
- Seminar on Private sector promotion course for State Executives in Niger State17th - 21st February 2003
- Seminar on National Investors Forum to enhancing small and Medium Enterprises (SMS) Development through the Utilization of Local Raw Materials as import for manufacturing 17th December 2003
- Training on Accounts procedures of Business Technology Centre in Abuja 2006
- 3 day Training Course on secrets to business success, to expanding the Economy through Entrepreneurial Education organized by the Bank of Industry 2008
- Training course on Government Integrated and Financial Management Information System both organized by the Federal Ministry of Finance, Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, January 2014
- Training course of Treasuring Single Accounts 2013
- One day training on Leadership and personal Integrity at work place 13th May, 2023 etc
- Qualities of a clerical officer in an organization, paper presented for the Junior/Intermediate staff in House Training Seminar organized by Technology Incubation Centre, Minna May 2004.
- Sources of Fund and Record keeping in the Management of Small scale enterprises, A paper presented for Entrepreneurs In-House training / Seminar organized by T.I.C. Minna, June 2004.
- Independent Conscript practices Commission (ICPC) a paper presented for the general Staff of TIC Minna on the 2nd October 2013.
- Technology Incubation Centres in Perspective. A paper presented for the General Staff of TIC Minna on 17/12/2013.
- Membership/ Awards
- Member Nigeria Institutes of Management (21th August 2003).
- Member Institute of Industrialist and Corporate Administrators (31th August 2006)
- Member Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (3rd March, 2011)
- Fellow Institute of Industrialist and Corporate Administrators in humble recognition of Proficiency 2023.
Ibrahim Ndanusa is married with children.